Perrysville Community Center is located at: 131 N. Bridge Street (entry door faces West First Street). Please contact the village office at 419-938-7112 to check on availability and for reservations.
The Village of Perrysville rental fee for the Community Center is $35.00. Everyone is required to also pay a $50 deposit when making their reservation. Once the event is over and the Community Center is cleaned the deposit will be returned once a compliance inspection is done.Below is the form to be filled out and sent in along with the rental fee and deposit:
- Alcoholic beverages and gambling are prohibited on the premises
- Use of tape or tacks (or displaying of any sort) on the walls is prohibited.
- Hours of availability are from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Applicants charging for profit are required to pay 10% to the Village
APPLICANT MUST AGREE TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To pick up / discard all trash - DO NOT dispose of in the dumpster behind the building
- To reimburse the Village for any damage to the building, premises, or equipment
- To accept the premises in its present condition, sweep and mop floors upon close of the event
- To indemnify the Village of Perrysville and its member or agents against all liability to
person or property
- To vacate the premises on the scheduled time
- To put away all of the tables and chairs
- To turn off all lights, and return heat/air to reasonable setting
- To lock the doors and return the key in the water bill box or to the Fiscal Officer promptly
FAILURE TO COMPLY
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a forfeiture of your deposit and may result in further action.
By my signature affixed below, I agree to comply with the guidelines and conditions of use, and certify that the information submitted is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that my request for use of the Community Center may be denied, and understand further that failure to abide by the rules and regulations may result in revocation of permission to use the facility. I also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Village of Perrysville, their officers, and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, attorney fees and or costs directly related to use of the Community Center and grounds. I understand that failure to return the facilities to their original condition may result in additional charges.
Standing Room Only: 197 Folding Chairs: 141 Tables & Chairs: 66